Half Night Helper
What is included
This package was designed for parents that prefer a little more hands on learning. I will come to your home for a consultation, walk you through your custom sleep plan and help you execute the first bedtime. I am with you every step of the way so you gain the confidence you need to carry on in the days to come, I will be there after to troubleshoot questions and help prepare you for the rest of the evening as you implement the sleep plan without me. You have ample follow up support to get you across the finish line with your child sleep. This package is particularly popular with nervous/anxious parents, families who learn better by showing them and those who just prefer the personal attention of having someone there guide them step by step.
- Initial questionnaire detailing your baby and their current sleep routines and health will need to be completed in advance of your consultation.
- A private 1.5hr In-Home Consultation where we review your current family routines and your child’s sleep difficulties and determine your sleep goals. This is upon arrival for your first night of implementing your sleep plan
- I will stay for up to 6hrs to guide you through step by step the initial bedtime and how to manage night wakes should they happen (usually 5.30pm-11.30pm)
- Your custom sleep plan and additional material following the consultation
- 4 x 20-30min phone calls in the first week to troubleshoot any challenges, celebrate successes and I coach you on how to get to GREAT sleep
- 1 Week of unlimited email support where you can update me on your progress, ask any questions that have come up, ensuring we are keeping you on track to GREAT sleep
- What’s next guide. This comprehensive guide sets you up for future success, I will walk you through everything from nap transitions to teething, sickness and travel tips.